Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points4 posts
Posted
Card 094 allows the Investigate action in a cave. Result is take card 119, optionally adding the blue flag 'torch' symbol.

I have the Torch item in my item stack, with the same blue flag 'torch' symbol showing +9, but the Torch item does not have the brown Investgate symbol.

Question: can I use the Torch item to add the +9 despite not having the same brown symbol, and if I ca use it, do I reduce the dice?

I ask because the rules seem to say that I can only use an item if they have a matching brown symbol - but does the same apply to matching blue flags?
Posted - Edited
Hello !
Your answer is page 14 ;-)

Don't forget : you can choose to NOT use a flag. Sometimes, you even do the action action_empty twice (with and without the flag).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
It’s really helpful to know that seniors can get support at home while still maintaining their normal routines. Families considering home care Oklahoma City should take the time to understand what type of assistance would work best for their situation.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points4 posts