| Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
Card 094 allows the Investigate action in a cave. Result is take card 119, optionally adding the blue flag 'torch' symbol.
I have the Torch item in my item stack, with the same blue flag 'torch' symbol showing +9, but the Torch item does not have the brown Investgate symbol. Question: can I use the Torch item to add the +9 despite not having the same brown symbol, and if I ca use it, do I reduce the dice? I ask because the rules seem to say that I can only use an item if they have a matching brown symbol - but does the same apply to matching blue flags? Posté - Edité
Hello !
Your answer is page 14 ![]() Don't forget : you can choose to NOT use a flag. Sometimes, you even do the action T7Continent : T7Citadel : Posté
It’s really helpful to know that seniors can get support at home while still maintaining their normal routines. Families considering home care Oklahoma City should take the time to understand what type of assistance would work best for their situation.
|
| Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Le Carnet du cartographe
par Firebird -
Réalisation fait main 7th Continent/7th Citadel
par Firebird -
Téléchargement "l'oeil qui voit"
par LoKiki56 -
[Spoiler+++] Cartographie 7th continent
par laetibig -
[Fan-made] Errata : PDF de correctifs à imprimer/coller
par Vendigh -
Les Métamorphes - Malédition fanmade
par Henkin -
Utilisation du classeur « Besace & Carnet »
par Tellen -
[FanMade-Malédiction] La Chambre Oubliée
par Saturnik -
[FAN MADE] Indiana Jones - Cartes Actions (TERMINE)
par Patricio -
Carte K1608 (589)
par revonsdebou -
