| Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points9 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
Is it possible for the exploration numerals to mis-match?
I placed an exploration tile with a "II" numeral when I approached from one direction. I didn't pathfind it. Then, I reached another tile adjacent to the same tile, but with a yellow arrow and a "VII" numeral pointing at the already-placed exploration tile. I'm guessing this is to simulate one approach being more difficult than another, but it seems like something is wrong. Just wanted to confirm that's not the case. Thanks! Posté
Hello ! Welcome to this forum !
There's no error. This case happens close to the borders of Exploration Zones, due to the transition between geographical types. Keep the first Exploration card into play. Don't change it for the new zone number. T7Continent : T7Citadel : Posté
bu88design1
bu88.design mang đến trải nghiệm giải trí trực tuyến linh hoạt với kho game phong phú, giao diện thân thiện, xử lý giao dịch nhanh và nền tảng được chú trọng về bảo mật. |
| Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points9 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Le Carnet du cartographe
par Firebird -
Réalisation fait main 7th Continent/7th Citadel
par Firebird -
Téléchargement "l'oeil qui voit"
par LoKiki56 -
[Spoiler+++] Cartographie 7th continent
par laetibig -
[Fan-made] Errata : PDF de correctifs à imprimer/coller
par Vendigh -
Les Métamorphes - Malédition fanmade
par Henkin -
Utilisation du classeur « Besace & Carnet »
par Tellen -
[FanMade-Malédiction] La Chambre Oubliée
par Saturnik -
[FAN MADE] Indiana Jones - Cartes Actions (TERMINE)
par Patricio -
Carte K1608 (589)
par revonsdebou -