Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 messages
Posté
Does anyone know what the red writing says on the Clue card for the voracious goddess? I can't make it out...I can't tell if it's even English (I have the English version of the game...)
Posté
Ah ah ! On the french version of this forum, we try to know the same thing. :D'

Here is the text on a french card :

Is it the same in english ?

We have some differents suppositions like :
"Son regard nous a terrifié... Un espoir ?"
=> His look terrified us ... Hope?

or for the last sentence :
"Un apéro ?"
=> an aperitif ? :-P
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
It definitely looks the same in english. I gave up trying to figure it out.
Posté
yeah I guess it is French which explains my inability to read it. Fun to know!
Posté
Anatrok a écrit :
yeah I guess it is French which explains my inability to read it. Fun to know!

This is no sure at all !!
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
It's really for french people to decipher it though ! ;-)
:action_go_see: : Solo (Eliot & Dimitri) / :flag_curse_sm: : Traque Sanguinaire+Marais de l'Epouvante / :action_think: : 0h00 (0 sessions)
Le Passé : 6 malédictions levées (DV-OG-CP*-LG-CD-SI) / 22 sessions pour environ 48H30 / 0 :icon_curse: (parfois de peu)
Posté
Window films are an excellent way to boost both privacy and aesthetics in your home or office. They can obscure visibility from the outside while still allowing natural light to flow in. Additionally, they come in various styles and shades, offering flexibility in design choices. If you’re looking to explore options, you can buy window film that fits your specific needs and preferences.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 messages